1. We believe in the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ, born of the Virgin Mary, is true God and true man at one and the same time.
3. We believe that God kept His promise to send the Messiah into the world in the person of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
4. We believe that Jesus came to fulfill God's law's demands by living a perfect life in our stead and to pay for the wages of our sin with His suffering, death and mighty resurrection.
5. We believe that all people can have forgiveness, life and salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
6. We believe that saving faith in Jesus Christ comes only as a gift from the Holy Spirit which comes through hearing of the Word Of God and through Holy Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
7. We believe that as a response to God's grace, love and forgiveness, we join together in regular worship and we give of ourselves in loving service to God by loving and serving our fellow man and sharing of our bounty through tithing and helping those who are in any kind of need.